The Parent Teacher Fellowship, otherwise known as the PTF, is an organization at the school where the parents and every teacher and administrator is a member. The PTF exists to enhance your experience at Horeb Christian School. The PTF Council consists of the PTF Officers, the PTF Class Representatives, the school Principal. With over 15 different events/committees, there is something for everyone, and you can sign up to contribute your time and talents to any of them.
PTF Events & Celebrations
• Open House
• Grandparent’s Breakfast
• Glow Celebration
• Character Breakfast
• Hispanic Heritage
• Dr. Seuss Breakfast
• Book Fair
• Teacher Appreciation Week
• Staff Appreciation
• Quarterly Honor Roll Celebrations
• Christmas Celebrations Homecoming
• Athletics and Arts Award Banquet
• K-5 Graduation
• Monthly Teacher and Staff Birthday Club
• Field Day
• Science Fair
• Christmas Celebrations
- To present a constant witness of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
- To support the spiritual and educational growth of Horeb Christian School families in alignment with the HCS mission statement.
- To encourage and promote fellowship among parents, teachers and staff.
- To pray for God’s blessings on HCS.